Friday, March 20, 2009

Product of the Day

Like many women, I've used wedding planning as an excuse to get the cutest clothes, the hottest shoes and the best beauty products around. What? It's myyyyyyyyyyy dayyyyyyyyyyyy. (I don't really say that, in fact it would just be too much pressure to have it be my day. I like to share the responsibility, worry, concern, expectation, and happiness with my man). I'm going to be doing a Product of the Day feature to note all the awesome creams, sprays, serums and gels that I have loved during this time.

The first item that I have to recommend is actually something I'll be using during our wedding weekend, as opposed to before. It's Ocean Potion's Color Safe UV Hair Mist. I was at the beach with a friend a few years ago and she sprayed this in her hair. After the beach, we went to eat. My hair looked fried and my scalp was red. Hers? PERFECT. I love this product so much we're including it in the gift bags for all of our guests.

Picture 002

It's really inexpensive for what it is. You can buy it here.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! They used to make that stuff for babies..., but for ME with THIN hair would be fabulous~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i cant wait to spray my hair with that great sun protecting spray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for something like this for years - thanks!

    ReplyDelete