1. In the Jewish tradition, IC will be walked down the aisle by both of his parents and then I'll be walked down by both of mine. In that case, do our moms hold a bouquet?
2. How many centerpieces do I need for about 66 people? I asked two flower shops and the answers ranged wildly.
3. We've started receiving gifts. We'll be sending thank you cards after the wedding but do I acknowledge the gifts with a call or email now?
The next couple of questions require visual aids:
This is the path I'll be walking down to get married:
At the end of the path is this boardwalk:
4. Should I get a runner? I'm worried about the bottom of my dress getting destroyed as the path is right by the beach and has no choice but to get dirty. Does it take away from the setting to have a runner?
5. Will my heels get stuck in the boardwalk? Should I not be wearing heels?