Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two conversations

I love Jewish humor:

IC calls a Judaica store in Brooklyn to see about ordering yarmulkes for our wedding.

IC: Hi, I wanted to find out about ordering yarmulkes for, like, a wedding...

Woman: Like a wedding? What's like a wedding?


And I love my brother, always able to put everything in perspective:

Me: So, the problem is, we want to honeymoon, alone, for a few days after the wedding. But T&C is sooooo expensive and we have a 3-bedroom penthouse suite at our wedding venue hotel so it's hard to go to a mad expensive hotel room or small villa which won't be nearly as nice. But there are lots of guests staying on past our official wedding dates and we won't really be alone alone at our venue hotel.

My brother: Waaaaaaaaaaaah. Poor you.

1 comment:

  1. When we ordered kipas for our wedding the place was called Jeepas Kipas.
    Too good.

    ReplyDelete