Monday, February 2, 2009

It's done. Ish.

We're getting the contract today and the wedding date is set as April 6, 2009. Our guests will be invited for April 4-7 to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. "Provo" to those in the know.

I'm suddenly gun-shy about publicly revealing the name of the location. I don't know what I imagine will happen; an uninvited guest will fly to T&C to crash our wedding? With all those Russians and Israelis there? Probably not. But I noticed that many wedding blogs don't give away the name of their venue and I wonder if there isn't something to that. What do you all think? Have I just let IC make me paranoid about sharing too much on the interweb?

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I wouldn't say. Leave it a mystery for all! And what if you have a stalker who wants to see you? and steal your thunder? Like a psycho bride? Better be safe than sorry deary. Listen to IC. He's a wise wise man.

    ReplyDelete